- Category: Uncategorized
Families new to the district are encouraged to call 419-684-5322 to schedule a registration appointment for your child. Prior to your appointment, please complete a New Student Registration Packet.
Parents or guardians are required to bring the following information:
- completed new student registration packet
- parent's picture I.D.
- child's updated immunization record
- child's social security card
- child's official birth certificate
- 2 forms proof of residence in the parent's name (dated within the last 60 days)
- custody papers (if applicable)
- previous grade card
- IEP/ETR/504 (if applicable)
- children must be five on or before Sept. 30 to be eligible for kindergarten
The MARGARETTA LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICT will deliver an education that supports academic achievement, in a safe environment, that provides the knowledge and skills needed to be college and career ready.