- Category: District News
Margaretta Local Schools is now taking facility requests online through our CommunityUse Calendar and request system. You can enroll online and enter requests for after-hours facility usage by following these simple steps.
Click on this link to access the CommunityUse Calendar
- At the top of the page, click on the Login to Request Facility Use link.
- Click the Create One link to create an account and request access to submit online requests.
- If the district has a Terms and Conditions form uploaded, you will be asked to read and agree to the terms first. Check the box to agree to the terms and click Agree and Register.
- Complete the Personal Profile form and click Save & Next.
- On the Request Organization page you can request to be an Organization Event Contact for one or more Organizations. Simply fill in the required fields and click Add Organization.
- Once you've added an Organization you will see the status of Pending next to the requested Organization. After you have added all the Organizations you would like to submit click Save& Next to continue.
- On the Confirmation page, confirm the information and click Submit Requests.
- You should receive email confirmation that your request has been submitted. You will receive additional notifications letting you know if your request was accepted or declined.
- An email will go to the district's FSDirect Administrator who will review your request and make sure you are associated with the correct Organization(s) in their master list.
- Once your registration is accepted, you can return to the CommunityUse login page and log in to begin requesting facility usage.
- For more information, access the CalendarUse Requester Guide.
Terms and Conditions
1. Requests must be submitted two (2) weeks in advance and approved 48 hours prior to the event.
2. In cases where there are undetermined cost, the Board of Education Business Office will bill the organization and applicant directly.
3. Fees, if any, are due within three (3) business days after the activity or receipt of a finalized bill.
4. Charges and fees will be paid directly to:
Margaretta Local Schools
305 S. Washington Street
Castalia, Ohio 44824
7. Facility use may be cancelled by Margaretta Local Schools if conflict with school business arises and facility is needed by school district.
One School, One Book
Starting May 1st, our school will be embarking on a special project, a community-wide book club called One School, One Book™. Every family will receive a copy of the same book – The World According to Humphrey, by Betty G. Birney – and will be asked to read it together at home over the next few weeks. We are personally asking parents to make the time so that every family can participate in this special activity. Be sure to check out the live chapter readings and questions on this page. Don’t forget to visit our participating area businesses.
Thank you to Martha Holden Jennings Grant Foundation who helped to make One School, One Book a possibility!
"Polar Press" Student Newspaper
The MARGARETTA LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICT will deliver an education that supports academic achievement, in a safe environment, that provides the knowledge and skills needed to be college and career ready.